$95 per person, 2-hour access.
Welcome to our signature experience – The Grotto – where we offer a two-hour, free-flow, self-care journey, to be enjoyed at your own pace. Offering both indoor and outdoor spaces, The Grotto includes our signature Mineral Pool designed to emulate a natural stone grotto, a large Whirlpool perfect for relaxing and connecting, invigorating Cool Splash Waterfall, 4 Cedar Barrel Saunas, 2 Outdoor Showers, a Garden Patio to soak up the sun or warm up fireside, a Relaxation Lounge offering complimentary refreshments, and a Retail Boutique for your wellness and gifting needs.
Stay hydrated during your visit with naturally flavoured water, still or sparkling. A locker is provided to safely store your belongings, pre-set with a plush robe, sandals, and towels. Our locker rooms are well appointed with luxurious shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion, as well as hair styling tools and products. Enjoy each step of your visit as you relax, connect and listen to your body.
Further customize your experience by adding your favourite spa treatments and tapas dining, for the ultimate spa escape!
The Grotto Includes
- Mineral Pool
- Invigorating Cool Splash Waterfall
- Relaxation Lounge with complimentary light refreshment table
- Locker Rooms - robe, towels, sandals, and shower amenities provided
- Hydration Station (naturally flavoured water, still or sparkling)
- Retail Boutique
- 4 Cedar Barrel Saunas
- Hot/Cold Cleansing Shower
- Fire tables
- Garden Patio Seating
- Beverage service available
Mineral Pool Benefits
Rejuvenating and detoxifying natural minerals and trace elements:
sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, lithium, chloride, bromide, iodine, fluoride, sulphate, metabolic acid and metasilic acid.
Soothes muscle and joint aches
Detoxifies the body
Re-mineralizes the skin
Stimulates the metabolism
Promotes relaxation resulting in better sleep and less stress
Heat stimulates white blood cell production thereby increasing immunity.
Reduces risk of Cardiovascular Disease
By reducing arterial stiffness and increasing mobility in the autonomic nervous system.
Improves connection to self and others
A sauna is one of the few places you cannot take your phone.
Flushes Toxins - easing joint pain and muscle fatigue
- Guests with heart conditions, who are pregnant or who are currently under the care of a physician for any reason, should consult their physician prior to enjoying ‘The Grotto’ or receiving spa treatments.
- Help us to maintain an environment of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect the privacy of other guests and speak softly in all areas.
- We ask you to ‘unplug’ during your visit; as such cell phones and cameras are prohibited within the Grotto Spa.